Mission Statement & Performance Goals
Glen Cove CDA Mission Statement (Adopted March 10, 2011)
The Glen Cove Community Development Agency’s purpose is to plan and implement programs involving the rehabilitation and revitalization of both the residential and commercial sectors of the City of Glen Cove, foster economic growth, provide assistance to public service organizations, eliminate blight and improve opportunities for low and moderate income citizens of the City of Glen Cove.
Glen Cove CDA Performance Goals: (Adopted March 10, 2011)
- Operate in a fiscally conscientious and responsible manner.
- To continually assess the needs of the City’s residents, and to strive to apply the Agency’s services where they will create the most benefit and community vitality.
- To meet the needs of the community by working to secure state and federal funding for City and community priorities.
- To cultivate community trust and engagement by operating in a transparent and easily accessible manner.
- To meet the needs of the residents of the City of Glen Cove by supporting local public service agencies and programs.
- Work with City of Glen Cove Building Department to assist local businesses in signage and facade improvements through commercial rehabilitation funding program to eliminate blight and improve economic development of the commercial business district.